1776 N Scottsdale Rd. Unit 3371, Scottsdale, Arizona 85271

How to Drive Search Engine Traffic

Search Engine Traffic

Search Engine Traffic is the traffic that arrives at the website or any of the other online entity by clicking the search results. If you are getting a decent search engine traffic for your website, that simply means your content quality is good, and you can easily rank it up in search engines. Notably, only 5% of the traffic comes from the paid sources, and the other 95% stands as organic; therefore it reflects a great sense to focus on the organic traffic sources.

4 Useful Tips to Get Organic Traffic

Have Good Content
Content represents the quality of your business and builds a relationship with the viewer. Be natural and write as best as you can. Great content is the key to attract huge traffic as people love to share something they like with their friends, family members, etc. Therefore put some engaging content on your website, blog or business page and see the magic happening.

Rank Long-Tail Keywords
Don’t aim at the highest branch of the tree directly, instead focus on the twigs to jump. Long tail keywords can help you grow effectively by trapping the competition level. So start good and later focus on the short keywords.

Update Consistently
Search engines love sitemaps and like the sites with a lot of updates. To gain the benefit add more useful content frequently and keep engaging the search engines and visitors on a daily basis.

Don’t Make the Search Engine Angry
Don’t spam Google as it’s big and can track you. Never try to make cheap links and the exactly matching anchor texts. Follow the authentic techniques to rank up and always look for the content quality you publish. Getting organic traffic is pretty hard but believe, it gives a long-term hold and improves the brand recognition to attract a lot many visitors.

You can use these strategies on platforms such as youtube, vemeo, as well as your blog. Be creative and learn the seo techniques as you go you will find ones that work for your content the best. Give it time for your content to build reputation as readers will come back for more once they trust your content and the validity of your message. Follow me on instagram and message me if you need help.


Related Posts

Leave a comment

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/tunehype/MillionsByNefu.com/wp-content/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/public/classes/checkbox-integrations.php on line 118

Dm me on Twitter @Nefudaboss or IG @therealnefu if you are having any trouble ordering your packages or have any questions. Thanks! Dismiss